Thursday, April 12, 2012

USA ! USA !

Leave it to the MSG faithful to send a message, respectfully.

At 4-0 the boys did let off the gas a bit but I'm not concerned. Sure, Torts will harp on that a bit and rightly so....but in reality, there was a clear cut winner tonight. Henke was great when needed. Different lines had a part of a collective effort that was as good as can be expected.

Again, some will yap about the 2 goals given up late. Trust me when I tell you that it's not important. In the playoffs, the ONLY thing that matters is that you get one more than the bad guys. If the Sens felt better about popping a worthless goal then their sights are set way too low. Winning games is the only thing that counts now.

I'm not saying it's over at all. Each game is an opportunity in itself. But a message was sent tonight......

You Can't Beat Us !

Beer me !

----}-

No comments: