Sunday, July 15, 2012

READ THE RODENT

It seems the loss of the season a few years ago and OUR happy return to the game is being mis-interpreted by both the league and it's players association. I could be wrong but it sure looks to me that we as fans are being taken for granted, again. I promised not to cover the CBA negotiations. The Rodent made no such commitment. First he explains what has been released as the owners "wants". He then goes on to explain how this might affect player movement, ie. Nash. Look, this place is NOT what it once was. I have ZERO influence these days and I'm kinda happy with that. I will not lead a group of fans in protest. I only speak for myself here. If the NHL can't figure out how to come up with a CBA and they can't have an opening night on the regular scheduled day.....I no longer will invest in the league. Plain and simple. Good luck to all. I look forward to penning some political posts to the delight of no-one. ----}- Bird

No comments: