Monday, July 23, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD !

Hello folks, yeah......I'm back with yet another show.

Dad on right, Phil Esposito on the left, Stanley Cup center

I just finished a trip this weekend to see my Dad. He will be celebrating his 86th birthday in a few days and I only had a short amount of time to visit him. He and his girlfriend seem to be having a lot of fun these days so I try not to bother him with the problems I have here at home. But he knows.....so since my youngest is turning 16 and her Mom is going all out with a Sweet 16 party for her, this past weekend was my only chance to see Dad. Lots of driving for just a short trip but worth it.

On return, I couldn't resist a chance to play with this new toy that emulates my old set up at Paris NY. 3 turntables and my collection of music.........

Dominatrix
M
Thompson Twins
Divinyls
Gang of Four
APB
Musical Youth
The Cure
A Flock Of Seagulls
Killing Joke



Let me practice a bit......it's been a long time since I've DJed in a club. It's not like riding a bike. I'll get better, I promise. But this is show SEVEN.

----}- Bird

No comments: