Friday, January 24, 2014

NHL trouble for Hockeybird?

Hello NY and everywhere else, I'm Bird and you are at the one and only Hockeybird.com. Folks, we have a little problem. It seems the NHL and the Angry Bird people have teamed up and created a new mascot called, HockeyBird. They did this without contacting me so I have not given permission to use Hockeybird.

Now in fairness to me I'd like to think something can be done here to make all parties happy. I'm not the kind to sue....but I am talking to an attorney. For now, I'm the little guy and they are BIG GUYS. I hope we can reach an agreement. I will keep you informed.

Until further notice Hockeybird, our logo and all our work here is under an all rights reserved deal. We will continue one way or the other.

Stay tuned.....

----}- Bird

No comments: