Sunday, May 12, 2019

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

For those of us who have lost their mom, this is always a hard day. But we all love our moms and I hope that my mom knows just how much I miss her.


I tried to do a live stream last night on Facebook but some very powerful record companies decided that I wasn't allowed to use their music. So, it was a good idea but I can't afford to tick off anyone. In fact, I can't afford anything right now.

If I can find a way to do it without getting anyone in trouble, I'll let ya know.

Episode 14 includes the following artists:

The Cure
Secession
Ministry
Echo & The Bunnymen
Prince
The Fixx
Figures on a Beach
Haircut 100
Robert Hazard
A Tribute to Paris NY
Adam & The Ants
Gerard Blanchard
Yellowman
Wayne/Jane County & The Electric Chairs


----}- Bird

No comments: