Wednesday, October 26, 2016

ROAD TRIP

Sid the Kid scores to beat Cats


Admittedly I tuned in late so I missed the solid effort put forth by the Cats. Try as they did, they couldn't get the third and tying goal. I've been a bit under the weather so I'll make this quick. The Panthers don't seem to have the ability to put games away. They allow opponents to hang around long enough to capitalize on mistakes and this is a trend now. I know, it's early......they have new guys.....blah blah blah. It's what I see and it will cost them if not corrected.

The Miami Herald recaps the game here.

The Sun Sentinel has their recap here.

The Panthers new AHL affiliate gets some ink in the Sentinel.

Litter Box Cats recap the game as well.

Many watched the World Series, others watched Lightning goaltender get his teeth knocked out as Tampa Bay keeps rolling along. As a former keeper myself I can tell you getting a puck in the mask is bad enough. It's loud, it hurts and yes you can get hurt.

----}- Bird

No comments: